The following positions are up for re-election:
Any voter who applied with Harris County for an annual voting application pursuant to HB 1297 and was approved, will receive a ballot by mail from the City of Morgan’s Point for the May 1, 2021 General Election.
Voters who receive these ballots by mail have two options:
Early Voting by personal appearance will be conducted at City Hall on April 20th – April 24th from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and on April 27th & April 28th from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
For more information or additional questions, please call the City Secretary at 281-471-2171.
Visit the Secretary of State’s website at www.sos.state.tx.us for more information on changes to Texas Law that requires photo identification for ALL voters.
A voter will be required to show one of the following forms of photo identification at the polling location before being permitted to cast a vote:
• Texas Driver’s License
• Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
• Texas Personal Identification Card
• Texas Concealed Handgun License
• United States Military Identification Card containing the person’s photograph
• United States Citizenship Certificate containing the person’s photograph
• United States Passport